Saturday, September 27, 2014

Novena to the Feast of our Lady of the Rosary ( October 7 ) DAY 1



DAY 1

My dearest Holy Mother Mary, behold me, thy child, in prayer at thy feet. Accept this Rosary, which I offer thee in accordance with thy requests at Fatima, as a proof of my tender love for thee, for the intentions of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in atonement for the offenses committed against thy Immaculate Heart, and for this special favor which I earnestly request in my Rosary Novena:

(here our prayer petition)

I beg thee to present my petition to thy Divine Son. If thou wilt pray for me, I cannot be refused. I know, dearest Mother, that thou wishes me to seek God’s holy Will concerning my request. If what I ask for should not be granted, pray that I may receive that which will be of greater benefit to my soul.

Holy Mary , our Lady of the Rosary I offer thee this spiritual “Bouquet of Roses” because I love thee. I put all my confidence in thee, since thy prayers before God are most powerful. For the greater glory of God and for the sake of Jesus, thy loving Son, hear and grant my prayer.
Sacred Heart of Jesus , be our salvation . Amen
Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary, pray and intercede for us . Amen

This novena is to be said along with a daily Rosary. Today we pray the Joyful Mysteries :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending Prayer (after the last decade of the Holy Rosary )

O Virgin and Queen of the Holy Rosary, thou art the Daughter of our Heavenly Father, the Mother of God the Son, and the Bride of the Holy Ghost with His sevenfold gifts. Thou canst obtain all things from the ever-blessed Trinity; therefore obtain for us this humble prayer petition which is so urgent for us, provided that it be no obstacle to our eternal salvation (silent pause)
we ask it of thee through thy Immaculate Conception, thy Divine Motherhood, thy joys, thy sorrows and thy triumphs; we ask it of thee through the Sacred Heart of thy dear Jesus, and the nine months wherein thou didst carry Him in thy bosom, the hardships of His holy life, His bitter holy passion, His holy death on the Cross, His most Holy Name, through the shedding of His Precious Blood; finally, we ask it of thee through thine own most sweet Immaculate Heart and thy glorious name,
O Mary, thou who art the Star of the Sea, the sea of sorrows, the Gate of Heaven, and the Mother of every grace. In thee we put our trust; from thee we hope for all things. Amen.

Make me worthy to praise thee, O sacred Virgin;
Give me strength against thine enemies.

Pray for us, O Queen of the most Holy Rosary,
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

In honor of Saint Dominic we pray Glory be
In honor of Saint Catherine of Sienna; Glory be
In honor of Saint Vincent Ferrer; Glory be . + Amen